Being a self-starter is always a good trait. And if that is accompanied by tools that can enhance your productivity, it is certainly an icing on the cake. The market is flooded with productivity tools that cater to the requirement of different business types. Digital media agencies are one of the heavy data-driven businesses with the need of real-time data feeding process. Here is a list of tools that are popular, user-friendly and highly effective in a digital media setting:
- Mention.net: It is imperative that if you are running a business, people will talk about your brand, service, product, industry, and also your competitors. Mention.net helps you to find them and have a conversation! Real-time monitoring in over 40 languages helps you reply immediately. Connect with influencers and initiate a community of subject matter experts, and future brand ambassadors. React to all conversations without leaving the integrated dashboard with accessibility to Twitter, Facebook, along with regular mails. Mention Analytics allows you to easily track and analyse all conversations related to you with information on source type, location, sentiment, language, or time period. Collaborate with your entire team at the same time by sharing alerts and assigning tasks. Over 600,000 companies are already benefiting with Mention.net.
- TweetDeck: It allows for real-time tracking and management of Twitter accounts. TweetDeck lets you view and manage multiple Twitter accounts in one easy interface, scheduling tweets for future posting, and build Tweet collections. All these eventually increase engagement on Twitter. It is one tool that allows you to ‘tweet like a pro’. Currently, TweetDeck is available as a desktop app, a web app, or a Chrome app.
- ManageFlitter: It allows you to work smarter and faster with Twitter by sorting followers/following lists depending on a range of criteria. The PowerPost feature allows scheduling tweets when most of your followers are online, giving it maximum visibility. The Analytics helps you understand trends of your campaigns, viral posts and gauge follower engagement. Unfollow helps to track who unfollowed you, who are inactive, and who don’t follow you back. The Follow feature allows you to filter and copy another person’s followers, or reciprocate back when people follow you. The Search feature helps you to find new and relevant people to follow you whom you can filter by keywords, followers, location, account age, etc. ManageFlitter allows you to easily manage multiple Twitter accounts.
- Google Analytics: Official websites have become the face of all businesses. But, it does not end in a classy design and intelligent content. The effectiveness of a site is defined by the percentage of traffic it receives. Google Analytics helps you analyse your site’s traffic in three simple steps: sign up, add tracking code, and receive data of daily visits. It gives information of visitors across all your sites, apps, and offline channels. These insights help you to improve engagement, drive more traffic to your sites, and strategically plan your future activities.
- Buffer: Use Buffer to drive traffic, increase fan engagement, and save time, thereby making social media marketing a hassle-free task.The social media team of digital marketing agencies needs to be on track with their social feeds across all platforms, at all times, and for all clients. A humongous task indeed, but made easier by Buffer. This is one of the most user-friendly social media management tools. Buffer strategically schedules and shares your posts throughout the day so that it gets maximum views by followers and fans. Just select the social accounts where you want the post to be seen and add the content. This saves your time to specifically update each social platform. You also have a choice to customize content if required. Engage your fans with multimedia posts like photos, videos, or create your own beautiful images with Pablo. Buffer allows you to add content to your queue from anywhere thus making it a flexible tool. This tool is compatible with all your favourite social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest.
- Dropbox: Now let your files, photos, and videos travel with you. This tool allows you to have all your documents at the same place. Once you save your files in the computer, you can access them on your phone from any place due to its feature of syncing automatically to all devise. So, this tool allows you to get your files from anywhere, on any device, and share them with anyone. It also allows for safe keeping and faster sharing. Editing also becomes much easier as you need not send your files back and forth to team members, the shared folder gives an automatic update to all.
All this with the complete privacy and security. Thus, even if you have misplaced your phone, just sign in to Dropbox from any device, and your files will be there waiting for you. Currently, there are about 500 million users and 150,000 businesses enjoying the benefit of Dropbox.
- Google Apps: These apps allow you to work while on-the-go. Right from professional emails to business-grade security and controls allows for a seamless work from anywhere. Gmail brings all your professional mails on your palm top. Google Drive allows working and sharing in the cloud thereby making accessibility faster and easier with teammates. Google Hangouts allows holding chat, video calls, presentations with up to 15 people at the same time. Apart from these, Calendars, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, and Sites help in all-round collaboration with team and clients.
Each of these tools is trusted by professionals and organisations the world over. Most of these updated frequently with new features so that you keep up with times. While integrating all of these tools in your business model may not be possible, you must pick and choose the ones that fit the needs of your organisation.