VP, Digital Marketing
We are looking for Vice President of Marketing (SaaS) to establish and lead and build our marketing team. The chosen candidate will have the responsibility of developing and executing a comprehensive marketing plan, with emphasis in digital marketing. We are looking for a driven, analytical, motivated leader with experience in SaaS marketing to generate a strong funnel with high conversion and low churn. The position is highly independent and requires a hands-on approach, with in-depth understanding of SEM, SEO, SMO, email marketing, PR and more.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, passionate about products, SaaS and mobile, both strategic and astute about the details, and enjoys defining and creating the future. This person must both lead by example and be a mentor. Their ambition should be to create the best Marketing organization… ever.
We are fully aware we are looking for a unicorn, but life is too short not to work with the best!
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy with special emphasis in digital media channels.
- Develop, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns (both online and offline).
- Execute the online marketing strategy, which will include all aspects of SEO, SEM, digital marketing campaigns, partner marketing campaigns, etc.
- Execute the offline marketing strategy, which includes working with PR agencies, relevant tradeshows, and industry analysts.
- Identify and execute new advertising opportunities (e.g. social/community marketing, online display, PR) and continually improve effectiveness of these programs.
- Ensure consistent creative and messaging across all channels.
- Drive revenue growth for our product through strong sign ups and conversion strategies.
- Analyze product performance and adjust product strategies accordingly.
- Develop, analyze and maintain marketing dashboards, regular reporting to monitor progress vs. goals and share with team.
- Monitor marketing analytics and provide quantitative, anecdotal and product feedback to increase adoption and conversion.
- Define campaign audience based upon data and sales inputs.
- Coordinate with Product and Sales teams to optimize virality, adoption and improve ROI
- Recruit, build and lead overall marketing team while also working with outside agencies/partners for certain outsourced functions and tools.
- Over 5 years of marketing experience, including 3+ years of building and leading strong teams, bringing new SaaS offerings to market, and driving adoption and revenue growth.
- Previous experience in launching a new B2B SaaS product and establishing it as a category leader.
- Proven track record of marketing excellence in high-growth, entrepreneurial company.
- Ability to design and execute marketing plan flawlessly.
- Proven leader who creates a team atmosphere while achieving key objectives.
- Candidate must have strong business writing and presentation skills; external, internal collaboration and negotiation skills with teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated track record of discovering key customer insights, and developing plans to drive successful approaches to meet customer needs and answer specific pain points.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, SMO, e-mail marketing, landing page optimization, A/B testing, and analytics.
- Experience with B2B, particularly SMB.
- Familiarity with SaaS applications and market.
- Understanding of the Marketing/Advertising space, particularly digital.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- High integrity, honest, and ability to get stuff done!
Send your resume to hr at zapty.com