As expert content writer, Zack Andresen discusses in his blog, generating content isn’t as simple as it seems, especially when there are multiple stakeholders and approvals involved in developing it.
This template takes Zack’s process thinking and converts it into a template in Zapty to help you develop content from start to finish.
NOTE: At any point if you are stuck please use the intercom chat icon on the right hand bottom of the screen to talk to us, we will be happy to provide quick help. Or email us at email@example.com
Begin project based on this template in Zapty
- Once you click on the link, it will request you to sign in into Zapty, if you don’t have an account you can continue by doing a free sign up.
- If you are setting up a new account and use google login it is an instant setup, otherwise, it might require one more step of email verification. Both the methods are completely free and they begin with the free plan in Zapty.
- Once you login inside your Zapty organization it will automatically provision the project for you, based on the above link.
Synopsis of tasks in this project:
(After completing the exercise to define your content structure, each task contains detailed notes and checklists to guide you through the actual process)
- Identifying key stakeholders: content marketing strategist, writer, editor and designer
- Setting key project milestones
- Create a brief
- An outline
- Review and Revise
- Review and Approve
- Create images
- Publish and Promote
At the end of each post always review your results and measure for success.
TIP: If you are yet to sign up or create an organization, then click Using Zapty templates to create projects.
If you have a process you would like to share with other users in Zapty please talk to us via intercom or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to host the template.